The Law Tigers, Biker Rallies of Texas and Javelina Harley-Davidson® bring together the hottest custom bikes, biker games and live music during the annual Rumble on the River at Mansfield Park in Bandera, Texas. This adult-only event is a weekend of fun, camping and camaraderie.
Rumble on the River organizer Bill Taber said what he enjoys most about the event is the attendees. The diversity of riders bring a sense of fun, camaraderie and passion, all focused on motorcycles.
“My favorite thing about Rumble on the River would be our guests,” Taber said. “Twenty-two years of working this event has made me great friends with all of our regulars.”
The weekend events include:
- Thunder in the Hill Country Poker Run | Hwy 16 to 337 leaving Mansfield Park | Hwy 187 to 470 returning to Mansfield Park
- Free to participate | Must be in line by 2:30 p.m. and show proof of all stops
- Cards Drawn Sat. 30 between Noon – 2:30 p.m.
- Cash Prize for High-hand/Low-hand
- Cowboy Rodeo
The Rumble on the River is known for its raucous contests, including wet t-shirt, naughty nightie, boy short challenge, rally-made outfit, tattoo, burnout and others. Vendors, biker games and a bike show are also highlights, along with live music all weekend. Never been to a Rumble? Taber said to expect the unexpected and be prepared to have some serious fun.
“We have unique events such as our pro bull riding, poker run and tattoo contest – no other place but Bandera offers this,” he said. “There are beautiful roads to ride. And nightlife? We have that as well.”
Registration is $63.95 per person, and includes FREE tent camping at Mansfield Park. Two-hundred self-contained RV spots with no electric/water hookups are available for $38.95 each. A dump station is available for RV users. Other nearby accommodations are:
- River Oak Inn | 1203 Main St., Bandera, TX
- PicaRanch | 3123 Highway 173, Hondo, TX
- River Front Motel | 1103 Maple St., Bandera, TX
- Flying L Ranch Resort | 566 Flying L Dr., Bandera, TX
- Best Western Bandera Suites and Saloon | 711 Main St., Bandera, TX
- net | Many types of accommodations in and around Bandera, TX
The rides in and around Bandera take in the best the area has to offer. Of note is the route dubbed the “Twisted Sisters,” three scenic roads which form a loop of nearly 170 miles that starts in Medina, Texas. Taber said the great thing about Hill Country is any ride is beautiful – “an easy, simple ride down Highway 16 is full of exotic animals and beautiful country.” Check out other rides in the area on the Law Tigers blog.
The Law Tigers are Committed to Protecting Riders
Sign up for the Law Tigers FREE Rider Benefit Kit and immediately enjoy information on motorcycle matters, no-recovery, no-fee motorcycle accident representation, and other important benefits.