About Motorcycle Cruise-In at Winston Cup Museum
Bring your motorcycle, truck or car and enjoy Winston Cup Series History to the December 17 Cruise-In in Salem, North Carolina. The Winston Cup Museum is the premiere place to experience the Winston Cup Series era of NASCAR. Learn more about stock car racing and its history in North Carolina.
The December Cruise-In will run from 10:30AM to 1:30PM and will be open to all years, makes, and models. It is free to attend and participants receive a $2 coupon off of entry to the museum.
- The Cruise-In is family and pet friendly
- Museum tickets will be sold at the door for $12 per adult and $8 per child 7 to 12. Children under 12 and anyone with a Military ID may visit free.
- There is plenty of on-site parking. Overflow parking is available on Liberty, Ninth, and Chestnut Streets.
- Inside the museum, you’ll be able to see 20 + authentic race cars on display including cars driven by Dale Earnhardt, Sr. and Wendell Scott
- Trivia question related to the Winston Cup: Where was the final dirt track Winston Cup Race held? Answer: Raleigh, North Carolina in 1970. Who won? Richard Petty.
Monthly Cruise-Ins for motorcycles, cars and trucks are designed to showcase the Winston Cup Museum and bring local automobile and chopper enthusiasts together.
The event will begin in the parking lot of the Winston Cup Museum located at:
1355 N Martin Luther King Jr Drive
Winston-Salem, South Carolina
The December Cruise-In starts at 10:30 am on December 17. The museum is open from 10 am to 5 pm.
Had a Motorcycle Accident? Call Law Tigers
If you are involved in a motorcycle accident, call +1 (888) 863-7216. Our team at Law Tigers will connect you with a North Carolina motorcycle attorney, who can advise you about seeking help, support, and compensation.