Oklahoma is a state known for its natural beauty, small-town hospitality, and thriving motorcycle culture. And there’s no better way to have them all at once than when you attend an Oklahoma bike rally. Whether you’re an Oklahoman yourself or you plan on passing through, we put together our seven favorite bike rallies in the state you should do your best not to miss.
The 7 Best Oklahoma Bike Rallies
With dozens of amazing Oklahoma motorcycle events put on each year, it was hard to pick just seven. With that in mind, these are not ranked in order, and we always love to hear about new and exciting favorites from our riders!
1. Ride to Remember: This annual classic is a day ride to support Oklahoma’s first responders. With a poker run (with cash prizes up to $1,000), raffles, and three memorial sites along the way, this is a great group ride you won’t want to miss. Sign up to be one of the thousands ready to enjoy this motorcycle event in honor of some of Oklahoma’s finest.
2. Crude Roundup: Crude Roundup is one of the most exciting and diverse annual bike rallies in the state. Located at the Exchange Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma, this summer festival has group rides, poker runs, car and bike shows, as well as top-notch vendors for food and beverages. Don’t miss out on the bikini contest as well as other local motorcycle club events that run in conjunction with Crude Roundup each year.
3. OKC Mile: The Indian Motorcycle of Oklahoma City OKC Mile is a bit of a mouthful to say, but it’s well-worth checking out and enjoying the flat-track excitement. With multiple races at Remington Park that are presented by Kicker (known for their motorcycle audio products), the show alone will be worth your time. Add in rider autograph sessions, a group ride, and amazing vendors, and you have yourself a weekend to remember. Make sure to grab your tickets today!
4. Edmond Bike Night: This weekly gathering is a ‘who’s who’ of Edmond locals, as well as being one of the best ride-through stops for motorcycle tourism in Oklahoma. Between July 27th and September 28th, the rally is held each Tuesday at the Edmond Railyard from 6-9 pm. There, riders will gather to cruise, eat, drink, enter raffles, and celebrate the camaraderie of great motorcycle riding in Oklahoma. Show up and find out what the excitement is all about!
5. The Stubborn American at K River: If you’re looking for a blowout event that best showcases the motorcycle rally scene in Oklahoma, Stubborn American is your stop. This monster bike rally sets out to break world motorcycle records for gatherings each year. There are mini bike races, costume contests with amazing prizes, and games on the river all day long. Make sure to grab a ticket early – this event sells out quickly each year, and for good reason!
6. Sparks Bike Week: Sparks Bike Week (also known as Oklahoma Bike Week) is an adult biker rally held at Sparks America Campground. This week-long motorcycle rally has non-stop partying, group rides, live music, bike shows/games, and all sorts of shenanigans that can only go down at an amazing venue like this. There is on-site camping, but you have to sign up early to get a permit as they go quickly. All-in-all, we highly recommend making it out to Sparks if you’re looking for a great biker rally in Oklahoma.
7. HOG Rally: The Harley Owners Group rallies are designed to bring fellow members together in the best motorcycle rally locations across the world. The HOG rally in Oklahoma has yet to be announced for the upcoming year, but make sure to keep your eyes peeled for the announcement. This is a prime riding-season event, one that has group rides, bike shows, contest giveaways, and a culture that strengthens the bond of brotherhood among all riders.
There are many other fantastic Oklahoma motorcycle rallies that we would love to showcase – and we want to hear if your favorite didn’t make the list this time around. Our main goal is to highlight the best rider events in Oklahoma and let you know that you can ride stress-free with Law Tigers.
Travel Free and Safe with Law Tigers
At Law Tigers, we’ve dedicated decades to helping riders attend motorcycle rallies and community events with peace of mind. That’s because we’re riders just like you – and we take care of our own. With Law Tigers on your side, you’ll always have a resource to turn to for legal help, riding tips, and lists of great events to attend.Sign up for our free rider benefit card today to join our national motorcycle crew. Be at ease while you ride with Law Tigers on your side.