If you’re the victim of a motorcycle accident, theft, or motorcycle-related injury, the first thing to do is seek legal counsel. Many factors can affect your case, such as whether the accident occurred on public roads or private property, who was at fault, and how much property damage occurred.
The best Boise, ID, motorcycle lawyers work with their clients throughout the entire process and fight for their legal rights.
Research the Lawyer’s Reputation
Finding an experienced motorcycle attorney who will keep your best interest in mind can be challenging. Unfortunately, some are only in it for themselves. By researching motorcycle accident lawyers, you can find the one that’s best for your circumstances.
Here are two simple, easy ways to research a lawyer’s public reputation:
- Check their website: A lawyer’s website often says a lot about them, including their experience level, qualifications, legal specialization, and success rate.
- Look for client reviews: Some online platforms allow clients to give feedback on their experiences with a law firm. Keep in mind that a business will only feature glowing reviews, and some people criticize without a valid reason. It’s best to talk to friends or family members who have worked with an attorney and can give recommendations.
Get a Free Case Evaluation
After you’ve written down a list of attorneys who may be right for you, it’s time to get in touch with them. Only the best Boise, ID, motorcycle lawyers will offer a free case evaluation. During this phase, consider asking them a few questions, such as:
- How much do you charge? The cost of hiring an attorney can vary depending on the complexity of your case and how long it takes to resolve. For example, a two-vehicle collision caught on camera isn’t typically as complex or time-consuming as a motorcycle-related injury on your private property.
- When are you available? You’ll want to hire a lawyer who will be available when you need them most. If not available in person, they should provide a phone number you can call for legal advice.
Why Get a Motorcycle Lawyer in Boise, ID?
Riding a motorcycle (and other motor vehicles) comes with certain risks, and you’ll want to stay safe and protected while on the road. Accidents can still happen anytime, though, leaving you and your loved ones overwhelmed and suffering long-term side effects. With the best Boise, ID, motorcycle lawyers on your side, you can enjoy peace of mind and pursue appropriate compensation.
If someone else injured you in an accident involving their car or truck, they must assume responsibility for their actions. A qualified attorney will work closely with insurance companies, engineers, doctors, and other authorities to build a compelling case and protect your rights under Idaho law. Depending on your claim, you could receive compensation for the following:
- Economic damages, such as present and future medical bills, lost wages, repair or replacement for property damage, and mobility assistive equipment (crutches, canes, scooters, wheelchairs, etc.)
- Non-economic damages, such as pain, suffering, loss of quality of life, emotional distress, PTSD, and other mental health issues
- Punitive damages, such as fines, penalties, and imprisonment for the at-fault party to ensure they don’t harm anyone else in the future
Contact Us at The Law Tigers for Legal Assistance in Boise, ID
If you’re looking for the best Boise, ID, motorcycle lawyers for your case, look no further than Law Tigers. Our experienced attorneys ride and represent bikers nationwide, providing the legal services you need for the road. Call us at 1-888-863-7216 to find a motorcycle accident lawyer near you and schedule a free consultation today.