It’s been said that Sparks America Campgrounds throws the wildest bike rally in Oklahoma, and that’s saying a lot! Owned by great people who keep the place clean and safe, Sparks America Campgrounds is a fun, family-friendly place that anyone on two-wheels needs to check out at least once.
Keep reading to find out everything Sparks America Campgrounds has to offer and what you should know before making the trip.
What is Sparks America Campground?
Sparks America Campgrounds is the home of a 200-acre site that offers RV and tent camping and monthly biker-friendly events. You have the option to rough it in the wild in secluded campsites, or pull your vehicle up to hookups for electricity and water. Plenty of amenities are available to please even the most high-maintenance “glamper.”
With the exception of the cold winter months, there’s almost always something going on at Sparks America Campgrounds. Regular events include:
– St. Patty’s Rally, complete with karaoke and live music
– Kids’ Easter Egg Hunt with the opportunity to win a free bike (for mom and dad, not the kiddos)
– Bike Week, which is the party of the year with some of the best tribute bands in the country
– Halloween Biker Bash, where they crown Miss Sparks America
– Mudstock, the ultimate truck and ATV event
Whether you come for an event or just to take a load off on the weekend, you’ll feel like you’re coming home as soon as you arrive. People keep coming back year after year with statements like, “Ain’t no better party or camping grounds,” and, “People are great here; no one is a stranger.”
Ready to hang with the gang and meet new friends? Head on over to Sparks America Campgrounds.
Why We Love Sparks America Campgrounds
With the tagline of “It’s your party,” there’s a lot to love about Sparks America. And yes, it’s definitely a party vibe, so bring your festive spirit along with you.
Sparks America could be the world’s best campground for motorcycle enthusiasts with fun, festival-like events every month and a friendly atmosphere year-round.
Campground features include:
– Cold, Budweiser beer for just a buck
– Food, firewood, ice, and merch vendors
– Plenty of (clean) porta potties with handicap access
– Options to rent cabins and golf carts
– Indoor and outdoor bars
– Fire pits (bring on the bonfires)
– Burnout pit for good, clean fun
– Ponds for swimming and cooling off
– Free showers with hot water
– 24-hour security
– ATMs for constant access to cash
About Sparks Oklahoma Bike Week
Every June, Sparks America Campgrounds hosts a week-long motorcycle rally with live music, tons of games, bike shows, and more fun than you can shake a stick at.
A couple of things to note about this event:
– Even though dogs are generally allowed on the premises, they are not permitted for this event. This info is subject to change, so contact them at 918.866.2543 or email tcb@sparksamericacampgrounds to confirm.
– Leave the weapons at home.
– Glass containers are not allowed. They will be confiscated immediately.
– Bring a good, positive attitude. Security does not tolerate a ruckus.
– Each day of the event has a theme, so bring dress-up clothes. Past themes have included Leather and Lace, Aloha Night, Flower Hippies, and Topless Tuesday.
One of the best things about Law Tigers is that you never have to ride alone (unless you want to). That’s why we created a free riders’ benefits package that you can sign up for! If you or a loved one are involved in a motorcycle accident, give us a call at 1-888-863-7216. We’ve got your back.