Night of Lights for Bikes Only in Raleigh, NC

Night of Lights in Raleigh, NC

The WRAL-TV Nights of Lights, which started as an impromptu community event during the pandemic, has since evolved into a major annual festival in Raleigh, NC. This year’s event is bigger than ever, featuring new immersive experiences and a special bike night in Raleigh’s Dorothea Dix Park. Tickets are on sale now — get yours while you can, and don’t miss this one-of-a-kind biker event! 

About WRAL Nights of Lights

WRAL Nights of Lights is a drive-through lights show in Dorothea Dix Park in Raleigh, NC. The WRAL broadcasting team launched the original event to lift the community spirit during the COVID pandemic. WRAL Nights of Lights has since become an annual festival and continues to grow each year as a local holiday tradition.


Join family and friends on a magical 1.3-mile drive-through caravan that spans five holiday-themed lands. Dorothea Dix Park is the perfect backdrop for the dazzling light displays and art installations.

This year’s festival brings new additions to the themed sections, plus two exclusive experiences for special ticket holders: a private Igloo Experience and a visit to Santa’s Holiday Outpost.

Tickets cost $10 per bike or $30 for a family of four. For more information, visit the event’s official website.


WRAL/Capitol Broadcasting Company and the City of Raleigh bring WRAL Nights of Lights to the Raleigh community.

Proceeds from the event will benefit:

  • Dix Park Conservancy
  • Healing Transitions
  • Inter-Faith Food Shuttle
  • WRAL’s Coats for the Children


Dorothea Dix Park, 1030 Richardson Dr, Raleigh, NC 27603.


The exclusive bike night in Raleigh will take place on Wednesday, December 7, at 7:30 p.m.

Had a Motorcycle Accident? Call Law Tigers

Whether you hop on your bike to attend a community event or embark on a cross-country road trip, accidents happen. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, call us at +1 (888) 863-7216. Law Tigers will refer you to a North Carolina motorcycle attorney in your area.