The Autorama Show beginning on March 3 in Chicago promises to be a fun rally where you can view iconic and custom cars and motorbikes, catch a glimpse of celebrities, and support good causes by participating in a charity auction. If you’re in the Chicago area, make space in your calendar for this exciting Autorama show.
Where and When the Autorama is Scheduled
This Autorama Show will take place during three days: Friday (3 p.m. to 10 p.m.), Saturday (10 a.m. to 10 p.m.), and Sunday (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.), March 3 through 5, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL.
Admission costs $25 for adults and $10 for children ages 6 to 12. You can also purchase tickets with a slight discount at O’Reilly Auto Parts, the main sponsor for this event. Participation is free for children 5 and under.
What’s in the Program for the Autorama Show on March 3 in Chicago?
This hot rod event’s program features many fun highlights, including:
- CycleRama: a unique custom motorcycle show
- Appearance by famous custom car designer Dave Kindig
- Appearances by Danny Koker and Kevin Mack of the Counting Cars show
- Other participating celebrities, like the actor Henry Winkler and the rapper Flavor Flav from Public Enemy
- The prestigious Legend Cup award and a prize of $10,000 for the custom car show winner, based on achievements like style, design, and workmanship
Law Tigers: Your Trusted Legal Team in the Chicago Area and Nationwide
Are you planning to attend the Autorama Show on March 3 in Chicago? We hope you have fun and stay safe. However, if you find yourself involved in a motorbike accident, you can count on our Law Tigers attorney network to protect your rights.
Call 1-888-863-7216 for a free case evaluation 24/7.