It’s all about being authentic in the great “Show-Me” state. This makes for a perfect place for bikers to come together at some of the best motorcycle rallies in Missouri, (if not the nation). They’re the real deal and we’ll tell you why.
If you’re looking for a motorcycle adventure in Missouri in 2021, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve listed 7 of the best rallies that’ll be worth your ride.
The Top 7 Motorcycle Rallies in Missouri
When it comes to action-packed afternoons of group rides, great food, and motorcycling camaraderie, it’s hard to pick just a few. These events we’ve selected are listed in no particular order – and we encourage you to add them all to your Missouri motorcycle ride to-do-list.
1) Chariton River Rally: The 2021 Chariton River Rally is the 10th annual motorcycle rally to benefit underserved communities in northeast Missouri. Featuring live music, a poker run on Saturday, and a King-and-Queen contest, this is a must if you’re in the area. Running from August 13-15, 2021, make sure to get your tickets and plan out your trip. There are amazing food vendors and the event is BYOB! Pack like you mean it, and we’ll see you at the Chariton River Rally.
2) Lake of the Ozarks Harley-Davidson Bike Night: This Osage Beach event is sure to be a summer classic. With a short but eventful bike night to showcase the Lake of the Ozarks Harley-Davidson crew, there will be motorcycle clubs, bike vendors, and, as always,delicious food and drinks. Make sure that if you’re on a Missouri motorcycle ride or are visiting the area that you stop in for Bike Night at Lake of the Ozarks.
3) Sam Biggs Memorial Bike Show and Poker Run: The Sam Biggs Memorial Bike Show and Poker Run is held at Sage House – Red’s Tavern on August 21st, 2021. This annual event will have the Poker Run that it is famous for – compete against other riders for prizes including custom bikes, gear, food, and more. Additionally, there will be live music and seven classes in the Bike Show that headlines the evening. There are first, second, and third-place prizes for each bike class, meaning 21 attendants will go home winners in the bike show – Do you think you have what it takes? Find out by signing up and enjoying an all-around great day of motorcycle community-building in Missouri.
4) Lake of the Ozarks Bike Fest: Another great Harley-Davidson event at Osage Beach, this Bike Fest is one of the largest Missouri motorcycle events each year. Running from September 15-19 2021, this event offers more activities than you could possibly do over the entire weekend!. In its 15th year, the Bike Fest offers mapped group rides, a ton of local vendors and sponsors, bike giveaways, passport runs, and more. Get your tickets quickly, because this is one you don’t want to miss!
5) Falling Leaf BMW Rally: The Falling Leaf BMW rally is an event that showcases the blend of scenic Missouri landscapes and the vibrant motorcycle event community within it. Located next to the Mark Twain National Forest, this 3-day event runs from October 8-10, 2021. There are group rides and giveaways, tent camping, RV sites, and entertainment for riders of all skills and interests. This is an especially great event for dual sport riders due to the forest roads that are just outside the back gate of the resort. Saddle up!
6) Birthplace of Route 66 Festival: Tying in historic motorcycle routes in Missouri with contemporary biker culture is a great recipe for an all-out celebration of the rider’s lifestyle. The Birthplace of Route 66 Festival runs from August 13-15, 2021 and is in Springfield – another historic motorcycle event space in Missouri. This family-friendly event hosts a car and truck show, a charity bike show, a parade, live music, and more! The food and drinks are just as good as the company you’ll find there, so come on down this fall!
7) ADVENTURE PALOOZA ’21: This motorcycle adventure across Missouri is a unique biker event that hits four different tracks over two days, 500 miles, and all sorts of different terrain. Based out of ‘the farm’ in Mexico, MO, the event will run from September 24-26, including plenty of treats like a BBQ chicken dinner, camping, and live music. ‘Adventure’ is in the name, so don’t expect anything less!
There are dozens of other great Missouri motorcycle rallies that will be hosted in 2021, so be sure to let us know which ones you want to see written up and we’ll include them next!
Missouri Motorcycle Rally Tips
Going to a Missouri motorcycle rally or large group event should be fun, stress-free, and accessible for all skill levels of motorcycle rider. That being said, here are some quick pointers for any event you’re interested in:
- Buy tickets early – these rallies sell out quickly!
- Check the weather. Missouri has some humid highs and contrasting lows, so depending on the time of year and your lodging, you’ll need to pack accordingly.
- Hydrate, eat well, and always drink responsibly.
- Ride at your own pace: group rides can be amazing, but if you are pulled into a group that is above your skill level, it can be dangerous. There’s no pressure though; the Missouri motorcycle community is amazing and supportive of all riders.
Join the Law Tigers Team Today
At Law Tigers, we make sure to take care of our own – that’s because we’re motorcycle riders just like you. We want everyone to be able to ride confidently to great Missouri events without worrying about what will happen in the event of a crash, because we have you covered.
Sign up for our free rider benefit card today to see what Law Tigers is all about. That way you’ll never ride alone.