Families May Be Compensated For A Loved One’s Motorcycle Accident
Wrongful Death Claims And How They Work
Fatal motorcycle accidents are often the result of negligence on the part of other motorists. Law Tigers motorcycle accident lawyers* provide experienced and compassionate representation for the families of wrongful death victims. Law Tigers motorcycle accident lawyers are exceptionally passionate about ensuring that the families of motorcycle accident wrongful death victims receive the justice they deserve and the closure they need.
About Wrongful Death
Thousands of fatal motorcycle accidents are reported each year in the United States. Many of these accidents could have been avoided and lives could have been saved. In many cases, fatal motorcycle accidents result from the negligence of another motorist. When negligence causes the wrongful death of another, family members (next of kin) may have legal recourse to act as plaintiffs in a civil action to obtain compensation for their own loss of their loved one.
Next of Kin
A motorcycle accident wrongful death victim’s next of kin may have legal recourse to recover damages on behalf of the victim’s family. Individuals considered next of kin include husbands, wives, children, parents, and siblings.
The plaintiffs in motorcycle accident wrongful death claims can obtain compensation for:
Medical expenses that accumulated prior to death
Funeral and burial expenses
Loss of future income the victim could have earned
Loss of support
Loss of benefits (medical, retirement, etc.)
Other monetary losses suffered as a result of the victim’s wrongful death
Non-monetary damages, including loss of companionship and affection
recovered for riders
unless we win
- Our lawyers* have successfully secured hundreds of millions of dollars for their clients
- Our experienced, aggressive motorcycle accident lawyers* have helped thousands of injured riders
- If there is no recovery, you will not be charged a fee
- Fees are calculated as a percentage of the gross recovery unless the laws and rules of your jurisdiction state otherwise
- FREE assistance for motorcycle property damage (motorcycle and gear)
- FREE advice on all motorcycle matters