Are you interested in attending a motorcycle rally in Springfield, Illinois? Look no further. Our team at Law Tigers, your go-to motorcycle lawyers, will cover everything you need to know below, including this summer’s event calendar.
Attending Motorcycle Events in Illinois
Springfield, Illinois, is a bursting hub for bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. As the weather warms up each Spring, bikers flock from all over the Midwest to visit the town’s motorcycle swap meets, bike shows, poker runs, and annual rallies.
When attending any motorcycle event, you can expect to meet many like-minded friends who share your passion for motorcycles. You’ll get to see a wide variety of bike makes, models, and years, and even show off your own.
Springfield, Illinois, hosts a good selection of annual events for you to attend. Below, we will talk about the details of the top motorcycle rallies you won’t want to miss.
The ISPHF Lt. Rich Kozik Memorial Park Ride
The Illinois State Police Heritage Foundation (ISPHF) hosts an annual motorcycle rally at the State Police Memorial Park to honor fallen soldiers. Each year, you can show your support by joining the escorted ride.
This year’s motorcycle rally in Springfield, Illinois, will take place on Saturday, July 16, from 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. CDT. The beginning ride locations and times include:
● Downers Grove, Illinois State Police District, 15: Registration goes from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m., and departure is at 9 a.m. The address is 2700 Ogden Ave.
● O-Fallen, Frieze Harley-Davidson: Registration goes from 9 to 9:30 a.m., and departure is at 10 a.m. The address is 1560 North Green Mount Road.
● Dwight, Love’s Truck Stop: Registration goes from 10 to 10:30 a.m., and departure is at 11 a.m. The address is 12 W. Northbrook Drive.
● Bloomington, Nu-Way Transportation: Registration goes from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m, and departure is at 1:30 p.m. The address is 2 Access Way.
● Ending at The Illinois State Police Memorial Park: The final destination is 722 S 6th St, Springfield.
You must register for a space in this event by July 7. You can sign up online, and the price includes:
● General registration costs $60 per motorcycle or vehicle. This fee will include a shirt, drink, dinner, and admission to the evening party with a DJ, raffles, and dancing.
● The early bird special costs $50 and includes the same as above, plus a chance to ride in the VIP section with the police. Early bird registration is open until June 18.
The ABATE Freedom Rally
ABATE’s mission is to spread awareness for motorcycle safety to bike enthusiasts and the general public. Since May is motorcycle awareness month, this organization will host the Freedom Rally on May 1 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Rally will begin in Bartonville with a police escort through Lincoln and on to the final destination in Springfield.
Join the motorcycle community, meet new friends, and make your voice heard at the state capitol, where the ABATE president Mark Rassi regularly voices his opinions on all biker-related bills.
Ride With The Law Tigers on Your Side
Gear up for a motorcycle rally in Springfield, Illinois, by including America’s motorcycle lawyers, Law Tigers, on your side. We share your passion for exhilarating motorcycle rides. If you’ve been in a motorcycle accident call us at Law Tigers today at 1-888-863-7216 for a free case evaluation. We will set you up with one of our nationwide network of motorcycle attorneys near you!