The Law Tigers is a proud sponsor of the Arizona Veterans Day parade, which runs from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. through central Phoenix on Saturday, Nov. 11. Honoring America’s Veterans is proud to present the parade which honors our Nation’s veterans and their families.
Not only will Tank the Tiger appear in the parade, Law Tigers founder Warren Levenbaum will also be riding in the parade, which features the theme of ‘Never Forget, Forever Honor,’ said Paula Pedene, executive director of Honoring America’s Veterans. Celebrity Grand Marshal Kim Alexis, model and former Sports Illustrated cover girl. Veteran Grand Marshalls spanning eight eras of military service from World War II to present will helm the parade, including:
- Thomas Begay – Navajo Code Talker, World War II Veteran
- Gerald “Jerry” Hecht – Ret. Navy, Lifelong Exemplary Service, Koren War Veteran
- Herbert Pierpan – Ret. Special Assistant and Marine Corps Aide to the Secretary of the Navy, Vietnam War Veteran
- Hugues Byrne – Ret. Marine Corps and Army National Guard Veteran
- Patricia Little-Upah – Ret. Army Chief Nurse, Vietnam War Veteran
- Jeff DeVore – Ret. Combat Army, Coalition Special Forces in Iraq
- Amanda Tallman – Ret. Military Intelligence Operator, Afghanistan Theater
In addition to the hundreds of floats, military personnel, drill units, bands and other participants, members of the Law Tigers staff will be on hand. The parade starts at Bethany Home Road and travels south along Central Avenue, turning east at Camelback Road and heading to 7th Street, where the parade turns south again and travels down to Indian School Road, where the parade ends.
The Law Tigers are Committed to Protecting Riders
Sign up for the Law Tigers FREE Rider Benefit Kit and immediately enjoy information on motorcycle matters, no-recovery, no-fee motorcycle accident representation, and other important benefits.