Jackson, Mississippi’s Motorcycle Accident Lawyers*, here for you, 24/7/365
Your success and well-being is our top priority. That’s the Law Tigers difference! You have NO upfront out of pocket expenses. We don’t win unless you do! Have damage to your bike and riding gear? We offer FREE assistance for your motorcycle property damage. Law Tigers is your trusted resource for FREE legal tips on all motorcycle matters!
Do you have to wear a helmet in Mississippi?
Yes, helmets are required for all riders and passengers in Mississippi.
Do you have to wear eyewear protection in Mississippi?
Eyewear protection is not required in Mississippi, but is still considered a riding best practice.
Are there noise restrictions laws in Mississippi?
In Mississippi, a muffler is required. Cutouts, bypasses, or similar devices are prohibited.
Are there restrictions on the age of the passenger in Mississippi?
There are no restrictions on the age of the passenger in Mississippi.
Are you allowed to wear headphones while riding in Mississippi?
Mississippi does not mention or specifically prohibit wearing headphones while riding.
Is the daytime use of headlights required by law in Mississippi?
Mississippi requires the use of daytime headlights but permits the use of a “modulating headlight” that changes between full power, low beam, and a dimming effect.
Is lane splitting allowed in Mississippi?
Mississippi law does not mention or specifically prohibit lane splitting.
on riders and their families
riders nationwide with free resources and community outreach
family members get their loved ones the compensation they deserve
I was facing financial destruction, and I’m proud to say, thanks to Law Tigers, I have zero medical debt, and I am living the life I want to live today.
Adam Sandoval, World Record Motorcyclist
recovered for riders
unless we win
- Our lawyers* have successfully secured hundreds of millions of dollars for their clients
- Our experienced, aggressive motorcycle accident lawyers* have helped thousands of injured riders
- If there is no recovery, you will not be charged a fee
- Fees are calculated as a percentage of the gross recovery unless the laws and rules of your jurisdiction state otherwise
- FREE assistance for motorcycle property damage (motorcycle and gear)
- FREE advice on all motorcycle matters